Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What is the New World Order?

The New World Order is a term that has been evoked by leaders and prominent figures through out contemporary western history. The term was famously used by George Bush the elder in a State of the Union before the eve of the first Gulf War, Hitler referred to the term repeatedly, and H.G. Wells wrote a book by the same name in 1940. And these are just a few examples out of the thousands.
The New World Order refers to a conspiracy in which a powerful and secretive group is alleged to be plotting to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles. In this theory, many significant occurrences are said to be caused by a powerful secret group or groups. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through a combination of political finance, social engineering, mind control, and fear-based propaganda.
So When I learned of this agenda, when I finally broke my cognitive dissonance I was awoken. I was blunted, bludgened...my mind was BLOWN!!! I have been tumbling down the rabbit hole and there is no going back.

.

No comments: